Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Vampy Halloween

Hello there! I love Halloween and using the dark, creepy colors that surround this awesome holiday. So, I decided to turn a perfectly pretty bouquet into something a bit darker for Halloween. Here's the card.
Still kinda pretty, right? I used Mama Elephant Bloomsies for the florals. I did a quick 2 color Copic blending. The skulls are from Simon Says Stamp Naughty Nauticals. The happy sentiment is from SSS Birthday Balloons stamp set that I white heat embossed. The Halloween sentiment is from SSS Trick or Treat die set that I cut 4 times and adhered for some dimension. I used Barn Door, Fired Brick and Aged Mahogany Distress inks to blend, leaving the lighter portion toward the middle. I finished the card off with some enamel dots from My Mind's Eye and corner chomped those top edges. That's the card for today, thanks so much for the visit!

No comments:

Post a Comment