Friday, September 5, 2014

Thinking of You Shaker

Hello there! I decided to make a pretty card today and I wanted to play with my inks. So, here it is.
I die cut the circle with Sizzix circle dies and taped a bit of acetate on the opposite side to create the window. I die cut the tiny pink heart with Simon Says Stamp's Mini Hearts Dies, inked it up with SSS Cotton Candy dye ink and hit it with a touch of Wink of Stella clear. I used Neat & Tangled's  Gifts for You to stamp the hearts onto the card base. The ink colors include Cotton Candy, Lemon Chiffon, Orange Peel and Sunshine from SSS. I stamped the sentiment with Simon Says Stamp's Sending Happy Thoughts stamp set with Versafine Onyx Black pigment ink. I created the sequin barrier with foam tape and used sequins from Neat & Tangled's Pink Lemonade Mix along with some dollar store sequins to fill in the shaker. I stamped the lots of love on the front panel, adhered the whole thing on to the card base and glued the tiny heart to finish.  Simple and pretty.  Thanks for stopping by today, see you soon!

1 comment: