Thursday, September 11, 2014

So Fresh

Hi! I thought I would throw in a healthy treat today because yesterday's card was so sweet! Here's a look a this juicy little guy.
What a cutie, right? I used mostly all Studio Calico today. The smaller panel I used Avery Elle's Finished Frames. The SC kit is called Bluegrass Farm and the little pear guy is from a stamp/die kit called Churros. Oh yeah, that little stripy star is from this month's kit called Poet Society. The inks in question would be Lime Light, Coral Bay and Doc Brown. I drew in the stems with a Copic marker on the smaller panel. I gave that peach ribbon a pass through my sewing machine and yes, I know it's a teeny bit off. I stamped the sentiment twice with the Doc Brown and then clear heat embossed it for some shine. Simple and easy. Thanks for popping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment