Monday, September 15, 2014

Pink & Gray Hooray

Hello! I can't get enough of this awesome Studio Calico hooray stamp, so in love. Here's one more, I'll do my best to post from a different stamp set tomorrow but, no promises ;)
So feminine, isn't it? I love these two colors together. I used a Cuttlebug embossing folder that coordinates with the Rock Princess Cricut cartridge. I inked up the inside of the folder with Simon Says Stamp Cotton Candy, carefully placed my card panel inside and ran it through my Big Shot. I cut the hooray panel with Avery Elle's Finished Frames, stamped the hooray with Cotton Candy first for the shadow and then with SSS Slate. I inked up the edges of this panel with Pumice Stone Distress ink and a mini ink blending tool. The twine is from Lawn Fawn called Cloudy. Sequins are from Neat & Tangled, Pink Lemonade Mix. I popped up the hooray panel with foam tape. Pretty simple today. See you soon, thanks for the visit!

No comments:

Post a Comment