Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Pattern Balloons & Pocket

Hello hello! Let's talk about what happens when you try too hard to make it work. OVEREMBELLISHING is what happens. DO NOT TRY THIS AT HOME!!!! Yeah, I know it's too much. I'm sure there's someone out there I could give this little guy to....no? Well here it is anyway.
I started with the paper from Simon Says Stamp's September card kit for the background, pocket and balloons. I used Paper Smooches Shopping Bag die and SSS Balloons die. The sentiment on the pocket is from SSS Birthday Balloons and the blue banner is from Studio Calico's You Put a Spring in My Step stamp set. The sequins are from Lawn Fawn and Studio Calico. Pretty basic, just completely overdone. I wonder if I put some cash in that pocket it would make it more appealing....
Thanks and bye for now ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment