Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Donuts

Hello there! Here's the sweet treat I promised, DONUTS!!!! Don't they look yummy?
The stamp set is from Simon Says Stamp called I Love Donuts. I stamped the donuts in Khaki ink from SSS and colored them in with Copics, use what you have, it doesn't have to be Copic markers. I filled in the glaze portion of the donut with Ranger Glossy Accents and dumped some Martha Stewart chunky clear glitter over the top. I punched out the center of the donut with a small circle die. The background paper is from Studio Calico's August card kit called Sandlot. I cut the front panel with Avery Elle's Custom Panels dies to make the arch. I stamped the word Donut onto the card base in SSS Lavender and then clear heat embossed over it for some shine. I arched the sentiment for the bottom part of the panel and stamped in SSS Blue Violet. I traced around both sentiments with Wink of Stella clear but it doesn't show much. Finally, I popped the whole panel up with some foam tape and called it a day. Enjoy, I'm going to the kitchen to look for something sweet. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment