Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Cherish the Moment

A big yay for insomnia, it lets me blog at 3 in the morning! Here's a pretty little number I put together today.
Pretty right? I love this stamp set from Mama Elephant, called Bloomsies. I picked out just the simple rose to give the whole thing an old school tattoo kinda vibe. I stamped the roses with Simon Says Stamp's Schoolhouse Red, Lipstick Red, and Cotton Candy and Green Apple and Green Leaf for little leaves. The striped paper is from SSS April card kit. The front panel was made with Avery Elle's Finished Frames die, I'm nuts about this die set. You will be seeing lots of cards made with this die set! I went over a few roses and leaves with Wink of Stella clear brush marker for some shine. I stamped and die cut the banner and adhered it with foam tape. I popped the whole panel up with some foam tape as well. The sequins are SSS moonshine. That's it for today, tomorrow is a sweet treat for those who have a sweet tooth like me.

No comments:

Post a Comment