Thursday, September 25, 2014

How've You Bean?

Hello! The only thing that could cheer me from my disaster of a Day 3 in Copic class was to make a happy card. Here's a look at what I made.
I hope you'll forgive my "matchy-matchy" card, sometimes I can't help  myself. Also, please forgive me in that I can't remember what stamp set those little beans came from. The patterned paper was from October Afternoon's Public Library collection. The chevron patterned paper panel was actually too short for the card front so I cut it using Avery Elle's Custom Panels. The stitched tags are die cut using Paper Smooches Stitched Tags die, some scrap polka dot paper and some red vellum from Studio Calico. The sentiment was stamped using Lawn Fawn's Violet's ABCs and white embossing powder. The jute is from Michaels. That's it for now, hope you like this happy little card. Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment