Thursday, September 18, 2014

Purple & Yellow Birthday

Hi there! I have another simple card for today. I never have enough birthday cards. Let's start restocking the stash.
It's a Simon Says Stamp kinda day. I used the SSS Birthday Balloons stamp set with SSS Lavender ink. The stencil is from Heidi Swapp and I used Distress inks in Squeezed Lemonade, Shaded Lilac and Seedless Preserves. I cut the inky panel with Avery Elle's Custom Panels dies and popped it up with foam tape. I die cut the balloons with SSS Balloons die set out of some scrap cardstock that kinda matched the inked panel. The string for the balloons is from the Lawn Fawn Flying By mini stamp set stamped in SSS Smoke ink. Sequins are from Neat & Tangled. The card base is from Avery Elle in Orchid. It's not my favorite card but I'm sure someone would love it. Have a lovely day! See you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment