Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Spiderweb Mummy Dog

Well hello there. It's another Halloween card. I'm just using bits and pieces that have been leftover from another project to make today's card. Here's a look.
I used a technique from Jennifer McGuire for the spider web panel. I inked up my web embossing folder from Darice with some Smoke ink from Simon Says Stamp and ran it through the Big Shot. The orange piece is leftover from the card I made a few days ago, paper is from Doodlebug. I ran the piece through the Avery Elle Finished Frames die once again to shorten the piece, but still have the decorative edge with the dashed lines. I stamped and colored two dogs for the card I posted a few days ago but only ended up using the tan colored one. So, this gray puppy gets to fly solo too. This doggy is from Simon Says Stamp Trick or Treat stamp/die set. I did a quick Copic coloring on him with N0 and N2 and hit those bandages with some clear Wink of Stella. The sentiment was stamped with Clean Slate from Studio Calico. Twine is from Lawn Fawn called Spooky. I popped up the dog and sentiment with foam tape. That's it for now. I have homework to do. See you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment