Thursday, September 4, 2014

Holy Crap

Well hello there! I feel like I needed some redemption for yesterday's disaster so I kept it really simple today. It's so simple that it's killing me not to put something shiny on it. Here's a look.
I used Tumbled Glass and Salty Ocean Distress inks for color and got a mildly interesting ombré effect. I used the mini ink blending tool to do all the work for me. I used Simon Says Stamp's To Thine Own Shelf stamp set and heat embossed in white. The Holy Crap came from Studio L2E's Sucky Day Part 1 1/2. I thought it needed a bit more so I die cut the X's with Paper Smooches Stitched & Toppers Dies before the Distress inks and did an inlay after the card was inked. I'm sure I'll have to give this one away because I'm never wrong...or sorry. Just kidding. Bye and see you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment