Thursday, September 25, 2014

Copic Flower

Hi! I loved coloring the flowers from today's homework and I felt like the only way to display them in a way that made me happy was to frame them like a picture. Here's the card.
I took a sheet of patterned paper from the September Studio Calico paper pad and ran it through the Big Shot with the Avery Elle Finished Frames die. I used the smaller of the two rectangle dies to cut it once more to create a frame. I then used the smaller rectangle to cut the flower from the worksheet and adhered the flower panel to the card base. I used foam tape to pop up the frame panel. I used Avery Elle Custom Panels to cut the small tag and used my Copic marker to color the paper to match the flower and to bring in a touch of color. I used Simon Says Stamp's In & Out Sayings for the sentiment. My loving friend Anne Marie dropped off the Circle Scribbles die from Paper Trey Ink to me today and I knew I had to use it right away. Thank you friend. So, I die cut the scribble from vellum, popped up the tag with some foam tape, gave the flower a few touches with some Wink of Stella clear and called it a day. By the way, I wanted to put something shiny on it, I thought it needed more but the hubby said no. Tell me what you think. Hope you like it. Thanks for poppin by...

No comments:

Post a Comment