Monday, October 27, 2014

Be Joyful

Hello there! I just got some happy mail today so I thought I would make a quick card. Here it is.
I received my Simon Says Stamp card kit and some goodies from My Favorite Things today! I thought I would put them together since they were both Christmas themed. The patterned paper panel is from Lawn Fawn Snow Day petite paper pack. I used the reverse side of the stamp packaging from the SSS Be Joyful stamp set to die cut the snowflake using a die from My Favorite Things. I die cut the snowflake from the patterned paper and did the inlay of the white snowflake. I did a quick wash over the snowflake with some clear Wink of Stella. I white heat embossed the sentiment onto some Doodlebug paper and the gray polka paper is from SSS July card kit. The red sparkle brad and enamel dots are from My Mind's Eye. I rounded the corners with We R Memory Keepers Corner Chomper. I used foam tape for the patterned paper panel and sentiment. That's it for today. Thanks for the visit. See you soon.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card! Great die-cutting!! I also love the title of your blog...so funny!

    ReplyDelete