Sunday, October 26, 2014

Season's Greetings on Kraft

Hi! Here's the second card for today. It's for the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge, Get Krafty. Here's a look.
Ok, here goes. I used the Cheesecloth background stamp from My Favorite Things in Simon Says Stamp Khaki ink. The solid stars are from Studio Calico Poet Society stamp set stamped using Avery Elle Pigment inks in Raspberry, Aquamarine, Lemon Grass, and Celery. The red star and twinkle sentiment is from the Studio Calico Send Joy stamp set stamped in SSS Khaki ink and Avery Elle Cherry Pigment ink. I ran a strip of glitter tape across the card for some shine, I just can't tell you where it came from, so sorry. The tag was die cut using Paper Smooches Stitched Tag die and the second tag was cut from some Recollections Christmas paper. I used Simon Says Stamp Peace on Earth sentiment for the tag using SSS Lipstick Red ink. The die cut bow is from Papertrey Ink Tinsel and Tags collection. I went over the sentiment and bow with clear Wink of Stella to make the whole thing twinkle and popped up the tags with foam tape. I think that's it. I know I used tons of stuff today. Thanks for checking out my work today. See you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment