Thursday, October 2, 2014

Where'd You Wander Off?

Hi there! I've made a few cards for a Simon Says Stamp "Transport It" Wednesday challenge. I have no idea if I have a chance at winning, but here's trying. Here's a look at the first card.
I thought that the easiest for of transport is...your feet! The patterned paper is from Simon Says Stamp's June card kit. The stamp set is from Studio Calico called You Put a Spring in my Step. I used Dark Chocolate and Soft Navy inks from SSS. I heat embossed the sentiment in copper embossing powder and used Avery Elle's Finished Frames to die cut both panels. The wood veneer stars are from Studio Calico but got a quick coloring with some SSS Khaki ink before they were adhered. Hope you like it. Thanks for checking this little guy out today.

1 comment:

  1. so cute, i so luv the sentiment...so glad you played along with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    sparkle & shine *~*

    ReplyDelete