Friday, October 10, 2014

Zombie Dog

Hi there! It's time for another challenge. Sadly, I didn't win last week so I will keep trying until I do. This week's Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge is Watercolors! Check this funny little guy out.
Isn't he ugly? I love him! I used Simon Says Stamp Trick or Treat stamp/die set for the dog and sentiment. I stamped the sentiment in Purple Rain ink from Studio Calico and gave zombie dog a quick coloring with Copics. The dog got some googly zombie eyes with a touch of Ranger black Enamel Accents. The watercolor background is made with a Heidi Swapp stencil and Distress inks in Seedless Preserves, Dusty Concord and Shaded Lilac. The bat stamp is from Michaels dollar bin from two years ago. I punched out that funky square with Studio Calico Buttercup die. The sequins are SC Yes Peas and from Neat & Tangled Birthday Bash Mix. That's it, I hope my ugly little friend gets picked for next week. Thanks for visiting today. See you soon!

1 comment:

  1. This is so cute! I love the background that you created! The ugly dog is darling! Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Watercolor” Challenge!

    ReplyDelete