Thursday, October 2, 2014

Bon Voyage

Hello. Here's card number 3 for the Transport It challenge. My husband helped design this one. Let me know what you think, here's a look.
I used the Naughty Nauticals stamp set from Simon Says Stamp for the ship using Smoke ink. The patterned paper is from Studio Calico's Penny Arcade July card kit. I used my circle Sizzix dies to punch out a window for the ship. I used Paper Smooches Stitched dies to make the travel lines across the map as well as the red "X" (conveniently placed where I live). The tag is from Michaels, I just gave it a bit of color with Stormy Sky and Tumbled Glass Distress inks. The sentiment was stamped using Lawn Fawn Violet's ABCs in SSS Smoke ink. The bottom border of the tag is stamped using SSS Trick or Treat stamp set in Fog ink. The seersucker ribbon is from Studio Calico. The patterned paper panel and tag were adhered with foam tape. I guess that's it for now. Hope you like the husband and wife collaboration...all the good ideas were mine ;). Thanks so much for visiting. See you soon!

1 comment:

  1. Love your blog name!! Great take on the transport challenge - love the background paper.

    Thanks for playing along with us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    Hugs,
    Caryn xxx

    ReplyDelete