Sunday, October 26, 2014

Christmas Blessings #1

Hello there! I'm calling this card Christmas Blessings #1 because I will be using this die cut many times for Christmas cards. This is just another version of a card I did a bit ago, but with more embellishments and different colors. Here it is.
I used Tim Holtz Holiday Knit stencil and Ranger Texture Paste for the background. I stamped Holiday Anya from the Greeting Farm with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and did a quick Copic coloring on her. I gave her a quick detailing with some Wink of Stella clear and some Ranger Glossy Accents for some shine. The sentiment is from Simon Says Stamp Christmas Blessings die, I colored it with some Black Wink of Stella and used a bit of Tombow Mono Multi glue to adhere it to the card base. The sequins are from Teresa Collins. I popped her up with some foam tape. That's it. I have one more to post after this. Stay tuned. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment