Saturday, November 1, 2014

Candy Coffin Box

Hello! I finally finished them! I made 30 candy coffin boxes for my son's class, friends and teachers. These boxes are perfect for Simon Says Stamp Monday Treat Challenge. Here's a look.
I used the Artiste Cricut cartridge for the boxes, cut at 5 inches. I die cut the peephole with Sizzix circle dies and then used a Darice embossing folder for the web detail on the lids. I stamped the monsters using Monster Mash by Lawn Fawn and gave them some color with Copic markers. The banner was cut using a die from Studio Calico Penny Arcade card kit from July and the sentiment is from the Monster Mash stamp set. I burnished the edges of the coffins with some Dew Drop Starlite Silver pigment ink from Tsukineko. The spider webs are from Target, I used a bit of tape to secure it. That's it for now, thanks for checking these spooky guys out today. See you soon.

1 comment:

  1. Ohh wow! These are so cool! Love them. Love the spider webs! Thank you so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. Hugs, Sandra

    ReplyDelete