Friday, October 3, 2014

Copic Cat

Hello there. This is homework from Copic class, I'm a day behind. The theme was backgrounds. I didn't have the specific colors for the type of backgrounds that there were lessons for. Here's what a made anyway.
I used Simon Says Stamp Trick or Treat stamp/die set for this little guy. The patterned paper is from SSS May card kit. The web frame is washi tape from Michaels. I die cut the stars with Avery Elle Finished Frames die set, there are all kinds of happy tiny little dies that come with that set. I cut the stars from some scrap yellow paper and did the inlay into the background. I used Purple Rain ink from Studio Calico for the sentiment and used foam tape to pop it up. That's about it for today, thanks a bunch for the visit!

1 comment:

  1. This is super cute, you did a fantastic job! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete