Friday, October 17, 2014

To the Moon and Back

Hello! It's challenge time again. This Wednesday challenge from Simon Says Stamp is Color Coordinates. The color recipe card for this challenge are Halloween colors! Here's a look at the card.
I used the Trick or Treat stamp/die set from Simon Says Stamp for the animals and gave them a quick coloring with Copic markers. I used Paper Smooches Shopping Bag die to give the animals a place to relax while I finished the card. The sentiments are from Studio Calico Buttercup stamp set. I stamped the shopping bag using Orange Peel, Green Apple, Slate, Black and Lavender Simon Says Stamp inks. I cut the patterned paper panel from Doodlebug paper using Avery Elle Finished Frames die. I stamped the moon in Memento Tuxedo Black ink and gave the moon a quick wash with a Copic marker, I cut it out and then used foam tape for dimension. Pretty simple. Hope you like it. Thanks for the visit today!

No comments:

Post a Comment