Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Birthday Banner Balloons

Hi there! This little card was lots of fun today. Sometimes, when all else fails, throw some patterned paper on it. I guess that's the theme for the card today. Take a look...
Yeah, it got a little "matchy matchy"...I still like it though. Are you going to make me list all the patterned paper? Oh, alright. The patterned papers include paper from Simon Says Stamp card kit from July and October, One Little Bird, American Crafts and Michaels Recollections. I used the SSS Balloons die set and patterned paper scraps for the balloons and American Crafts twine. I adhered the twine with lots of Ranger Multi Medium Matte to keep all of it in place. The banner is from Close to My Heart Artiste Collection. I used my coordinating Cricut cartridge to cut the banner and stamped it in some Memento Tuxedo Black ink. I used some quick Copic coloring for the banner and popped that little guy up with some foam tape. That's it for today. Thanks for stopping by. See you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment