Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Copic Storage

Hi there! I don't have an abundance of Copic markers yet, I've only begun my collection. Therefore, it's hard for me to justify buying a large storage at this moment. I have found a solution for small color blending groups. Tim Holtz Mini Distress Ink Storage Tin!!! Yes, they fit perfectly. I ordered the tins for my Distress Inks and one tin was pretty banged up. I was sent a replacement for the damaged tin but couldn't throw it out. I did my best bending it back into shape by hand and happened to find out that the Copics fit beautifully. Check it out!
I have 6 Ciao markers, 5 Sketch markers, 1 Copic Multiliner, my Colorless Blender and my white Sakura Gelly Roll pen that all fit happily in this tin. I used Avery removable 1"x3" label and Lawn Fawn Violet's ABCs for the little label. I figured I could remove the label when my collection grows and I'll find another happy home for my Copics.  Thanks for popping in. See you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment