Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Joy to the World

Hello. So excited to be taking Online Card Classes Holiday Card Workshop this year, the best part is being able to take the class with a friend. Here's my take on Kristina Werner's card.

I couldn't get my hands on the stencil for the snowfall look, so I made my own. I just cut up a folder and used my We R Memory Keepers Crop a Dile until I was happy with the amount of dots for snowfall. I silver heat embossed the sentiment from Simon Says Stamp Peace on Earth and added patterned paper from Lawn Fawn Snow Day for just above the navy panel. The twine is from Lawn Fawn as well. The background stamp for the green card is from My Favorite Things Cheesecloth stamped in Khaki ink from SSS. That's it for now, thanks for stopping by. See you soon.

4 comments:

  1. All of your cards are turning out so beautiful! (it is now day two and I am looking at all of day one.) Thank you for sharing your great tip about your stencil That is one of my tools that doesn't get used enough and is often forgotten, so you showing this was really helpful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that you added patterned paper atop the blue panel--I wanted to put something up there too--maybe a string of tiny Christmas lights? Great take on Kristina's card design!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These cards are awesome! I love the green and navy together.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How creative to make your own snow background stencil, great cards :)

    ReplyDelete