Thursday, November 6, 2014

So Very Blessed Watercolor

Hi there! Here's another card from watercolor day at OCC Holiday Card Workshop. I messed up my last piece of Tim Holtz watercolor cardstock so I had to resort to a piece of mixed media paper. The mixed media paper pad is from Bienfang, 40 sheets of 5.5 x 8.5 for less than $10 at Staples. The sheets are not as thick as the Tim Holtz paper but get the job done when you need it. Here's my take on Kristina's card.
So, I don't have watercolors...yet. I just used Distress inks for this. I squashed the ink pads onto my acrylic block and used them as watercolors. The inks I used are Evergreen Bough, Salty Ocean, Chipped Sapphire, Dusty Concord and Black Soot. The sentiment is from Neat and Tangled. The snowflakes are from Stampin Up Endless Wishes. The sequins are Simon Says Stamp Moonshine. That's it for now. Thanks for stopping by. See you soon.

2 comments:

  1. I love how you used the snowflakes! Your card is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the snowflakes and your colors came out great. I also tried mine with distress ink, but I messed mine up in the process, I think I made my paper too wet. Will try it again in the weekend most likely, I was too lazy to do all the embossing again.

    ReplyDelete