Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Shine Bright

Hello there! It's Day 2 in OCC Holiday Card Workshop, interactive cards. This is my take on Jennifer McGuire's ornament card. Take a look.

This card was so much fun! Copic coloring is one of my favorite things to do, it was fun to be able to color Anya twice! I used The Greeting Farm's Holiday Anya and stamped her twice so she could still be a part of the card when the ornament is taken out. I silver heat embossed the sunburst from Merry & Bright by Julie Ebersole. The sentiment is from the Sparkle & Shine stamp/die set from Papertrey Ink. I stamped the "bright" sentiment in Stazon Jet Black ink and went around the sentiment with a Copic marker on the back side of the vellum to bring in a touch of color. The twine is from Lawn Fawn called Peppermint. That's it for today, thanks for checking out my work today. See you soon.

4 comments:

  1. Neat take on the idea from class, very cool!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! Anya is so cute! Great job coloring her! <3amk

    ReplyDelete
  3. This came out so cute and love the coloring!

    ReplyDelete