Thursday, November 6, 2014

Live, Love, Sparkle

Hello there! It's Day 4 at OCC Holiday Card Workshop. It's one layer card day. I tried my best for a one layer but it turned out to be a bit more. Here's my take on Jennifer McGuire's card.
It's not exactly a holiday card, but that's ok. I'll put it in the stash and use it as a "Just Because" card for someone special. I did the partial die cutting technique using Lawn Fawn Into the Woods die and a scalloped circle from Sizzix. I wanted a soft color palate for this card so I did a quick color blend with Distress inks in Tea Dye and Tattered Rose for the inside of the card. I went over the Distress colored circle with a Chevron stencil from Clear Scraps and some Ranger Texture paste. The sentiment is from the Papertrey Ink Sparkle & Shine stamp/die set. I stamped the sentiment in Tattered Rose Distress ink, the glitter is Peruvian Lily from Sparkle n Sprinkle, the ribbon is from May Arts. That's it for now. Thanks for checking out my little card today. See you soon.

1 comment: