Sunday, August 17, 2014

Unicorn

Here's a bonus Sunday card! I made this for my brother in law because I thought he needed more unicorns in his life. Here she is...
So happy and colorful! It warped a bit because I didn't use watercolor paper, I did use heavy duty adhesive to add the piece to the card base but it still warped pretty bad. Oh well, next time. I heat embossed the background stamp with white embossing powder. I lined up streaks of Distress Ink on my craft mat, spritzed it with water and then smashed the white embossed paper into the rainbow puddle, does that make sense to you? Leave a comment if you need me to take pictures or explain it better. The unicorn is from the Spectrum stamp set from Paper Smooches, I just Copic colored her and then cut her out with scissors. I used the Scallop Circles nesting dies from Sizzix for the unicorn background and popped her up with an action wobble. The rainbow dot is from Queen & Co.


No comments:

Post a Comment