Monday, August 11, 2014


Happy Monday! I made this quick shaker card with the Stinkin' Cute stamp set from Simon Says Stamp and gave him a quick coloring with some Copics. I touched up his little tummy and tail with a little Wink of Stella clear brush marker for some interest. I die cut the circle, added the window and threw in some inexpensive sequins I found at the dollar store. I stamped the hellos with Stazon Jet Black ink on some scrap vellum and adhered it by tracing over the back side of the hellos with my Zig 2 way glue. Simple and easy. Enjoy. 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Monica,

    We have a feature on our Simon Says Stamp blog called 'Spotted' where we showcase the awesome talents of some of our customers!

    I would love to feature your 'Hello' card that you shared on your blog in our September feature and just wanted to check if that would be okay with you.

    If you could email me back (marketing at simonsaysstamp dot com) and let me know as soon as you can, that would be great.

    Thanks so much!
    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete