Thursday, August 14, 2014

Blessed Cloud Card

Here's a look at today's simple card.
I love this simple little card, it makes me happy. I used the So Very Blessed stamp set from Neat and Tangled and masked off the flowers and leaves with some Post It tape and some Versafine Onyx Black pigment ink. I used the A Lot to Say die from Neat and Tangled for the vellum cover piece and set it aside. I masked off the speech bubble area and stamped the clouds from the Lawn Fawn Blue Skies stamp set in Sea Glass and Aquamarine pigment inks from Avery Elle. Now back to the vellum piece. I adhered the vellum with Tombow Mono Multi Glue which is why it looks not so fantastic...boo. New adhesive it well on its way. Ok, again with the vellum, I went over the inside of the clouds with my Wink of Stella clear brush marker because the card needed a little shine. Don't all clouds need a silver lining? Finally, I added the two blue Frosties from Queen & Co. and that completes the card for today. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment