Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Happy Tuesday! Two cards for today. The first attempt was what happens when I try to make cards with the kids around. In a word...cheesy.

Crazy mess, right? Here's the finished card. I used the stamp set from the Studio Calico Sandlot kit, the Hello die and sequins are from them as well. I heat embossed the silver circles and stamped the rings with Studio Calico's Color Theory Emerald City ink. I die cut the silver paper and the vellum with  Sizzix circle nesting dies. I adhered the vellum circles with my sticker maker. Simple. Next...

Here is another card made with the Sandlot kit. I heat embossed the gum ball machine with silver embossing powder and stamped the sentiment with Stazon Jet Black on vellum. I added the white enamel dot for some interest and added my dollar store sequins for fun. The background stencil is from Heidi Swapp, I used Tumbled glass Distress ink and a mini ink blending tool to get it there. 
And...that's it for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment