Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Back to Books

Hello, I'm here to share 2 cards...one I like and one I don't care for at all. I decided to post both in hopes that the ugly one might create a spark in what you like about it, what you would change, I don't know, I just felt like sharing the ugly little guy. I'll post him last. Here is the first one.
The lighting isn't great but here it is. I used SSS Sept. card kit for this one. I clear heat embossed the books for the background and the used Gathered Twigs and Evergreen Bough Distress inks for some color. I die cut the square frame with paper and the die from Studio Calico's Hello Hello card kit. The Back to Books sticker came from SSS Sept. kit. Sequins and twine are from Studio Calico. And...here's Mr. Ugly.
Oh my gosh, I hate this guy so much. I can't believe I'm posting it. I truly hope you can pull some inspiration from it. Think of all the ways you could have made him a happy card. Just monotone and sad. The background paper is from SSS and the rest is from Studio Calico. I used Tsukineko Galaxy Gold Dew Drop for the hello sentiment, that's the only part of the card that I do like. Go make happy cards. Thanks for popping by. 

No comments:

Post a Comment