Thursday, August 28, 2014

Oh, Hello There.

I made a mini notecard today. Tiny and simple, I like this guy today. I used the SSS Sept. kit for the sentiment and paper. The glasses and heart speech bubble is from My Mind's Eye, I believe it's called Snapshots. I just heat embossed with black embossing powder and when it dried I pooled a bit of the Ranger Glossy Accents for the lenses. I colored in the heart with a red Copic marker, clear Wink of Stella  and finished it off with the Glossy Accents as well. The dots on the card base are from Simon Says Stamp's Favorite Flowers stamp set, I just stamped around the card base with SSS Smoke ink. The twine is from Lawn Fawn and I popped the whole thing up with foam adhesive. So, there it is. It's an improvement from yesterday's mess. Thanks for the visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment