Tuesday, August 26, 2014

True Story.

Here's a bonus card for today because I love this stamp set so much! I rushed it a bit today so if you're going to try to make this little guy, here are 2 tips...slow down and 2, use a ruler. I used the To Thine Own Shelf stamp set from Simon Says Stamp along with their amazing inks. The inks used were Audrey Blue, Sea Glass, Fog and Smoke. I used the On the Strip 2 stamp set from Neat & Tangled for the plaid background. The You Brighten My Day sentiment is from the Watts Up stamp set from SSS. Those awesome sequins are the assorted Moonshine from SSS as well. The ribbon was from Target, my hubby picked it up for me hoping to add some inspiration to my card making. Pretty simple, thanks for popping by.
Just squint and turn your head a bit, the card gets cuter that way. ;)

1 comment:

  1. Oh, stop! It's a great card! Thoughtful hubby, too! Lucky girl! <3amk

    ReplyDelete