Saturday, August 27, 2016

It's Your Birthday

Hello there! I'm up on the Ink Road blog with this easy peasy birthday card. Let's take a quick look...
This happy clam would put a smile on anyone's face. Also, this card would be an easy card to duplicate, you can make a few of these at a time to add to your card stash.
The party patterned paper is from My Mind's Eye, Hooray Paper and Accessories Kit. I die cut some white cardstock with the Scalloped Stitched Rectangle die from Kennedy Grace Creations. I stamped the clam and sentiment from the Year Six stamp set from Lawn Fawn in some Copic friendly Memento Tuxedo Black ink. I quickly colored the clam and the little bed of sand for it to sit upon. I gave the happy clam a bit of shine with some Clear Wink of Stella.
I added some enamel dots to fill in a bit of the negative space and to add some interest to the card. The enamel dots are from the Crate Paper Little You collection
I LOVE these bows from the Millie and June collection from Fancy Pants! There are five sheets of pre-cut bows (30 bows total) included in the package. They are easy to store, easy to put together and perfect for when you run out of ribbon...haha! I added the largest glitter gold bow to the corner of the card to give the card a little bling. I popped up the scalloped panel with some foam tape for some dimension and called it a day. 

Here's a quick list of products used for the card:
Lawn Fawn - Year Six stamp set

 These beautiful products are available at The Ink Road Shop.  Be sure to punch in the code MONICA20 to save 20% off your next order. Use anytime, as many times as you would like. Thank you so much for visiting today. I'll see you soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment