Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Just a Rose Shaker

Hi there! It's my turn up on the Kennedy Grace Creations blog today with this super simple shaker card. Let's take a look.
I used the Jourdana Collage die from Poppystamps to die cut the dotted front panel of the shaker. I added Scor-tape and a sheet of acetate to make the window for the shaker. I doubled up on foam tape to make sure that the sequin mix has lots of room to move and added the Pink Champagne mix as well as a few of the darker pink sequins from the Frosted Cupcakes mix. I stamped the rose from the Just a Rose stamp set from Kennedy Grace Creations in some Copic friendly Memento Tuxedo black ink and gave the rose a quick coloring. I stamped the sentiment from the same stamp set in Versafine Onyx black. I added a little foam tape behind the rose for a bit of dimension and called it a day. Thank you so much for visiting, I'll see you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment