Friday, August 12, 2016

Baby Shower Card

Hi there! I'm up on the Ink Road blog with this colorful baby shower card. Let's take a quick look.
This card is perfect to keep in your card stash and the best part is that it can be used for a baby girl or boy. Let's jump right in to how I put it together. 
I stamped the cloud from the Little You stamp set from Crate Paper and cut it out. I adhered some pink enamel dots from the Little You embellishments collection to the cheeks of the cloud to give it some interest and dimension. 
I used some patterned paper from the Millie & June collection from Fancy Pants and the cloud stamp from Amy Tangerine's Oh Happy Life stamp set. The ink is Mermaid from Lawn Fawn. I only stamped three rows of clouds since the rest of the panel would be covered by the arched rainbow patterned paper panel. 
I used a piece of patterned paper from the Oh Happy Life collection from Amy Tangerine and the Stitched Slopes and Hills die from Simon Says Stamp to make an arch on the top part of the paper panel to give the look of a rainbow. I decided to make a quick banner for the sentiment from the Little You stamp set. I stamped the sentiment, scored the fold lines and cut the fishtails on each end of the banner. I added a bit of foam tape to the center part of the banner and some Scor-Tape for the fishtails to keep it securely adhered. I added foam tape to the back of the cloud and some Puffy Dot stickers from Milly & June

Here's a quick list of products used for the card:
Crate Paper - Little You stamp set
Fancy Pants - Puffy Dot Stickers
Amy Tangerine - Oh Happy Life stamp set

 These beautiful products are available at The Ink Road Shop.  Be sure to punch in the code MONICA20 to save 20% off your next order. Use anytime, as many times as you would like. Thank you so much for visiting today. I'll see you soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment