Sunday, January 28, 2018

You're Swanderful

Hello there, I'm up on the Ink Road Blog again with a fun shaker card to let someone know that they are appreciated. Let's jump right in to how I put the card together.
The patterned paper is from the Gather 6x6 paper pad by Crate Paper. I used the Flower Circles Inverted dies from Waffle Flower to die cut the window from the patterned paper and once again from black cardstock to make a frame for the window.
I stamped the image of the girl from the Bun Intended stamp set from The Ink Road with some Hybrid ink in Black Licorice from My Favorite Things. I gave her a quick coloring with some Copic markers.
I taped the black window frame to the inside of the patterned paper panel and then adhered a piece of acetate to make the window part of the shaker. I doubled some foam tape and created the border for the shaker bits to have plenty of room to move about. The sequin mix from Kennedy Grace Creations called Paris in Spring. I stamped the sentiment from the Swanderful stamp set from the Ink Road in some Versafine Onyx Black ink. Thank you so much for stopping by today, I hope you give this card a try. See you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment