Wednesday, January 3, 2018

Taco Tuesday

Hi there! I'm up on the Ink Road Blog again with an adorable and calorie free card to let someone special know how much you care about them. Let's jump right in.
I used some Strathmore cold pressed watercolor paper, Versafine onyx black ink and the Calorie Free stamp set from Paper Smooches to stamp out the tacos.
I loosely watercolored the tacos with some Zig Clean Color brush markers. I scribbled on the color with the markers and used a wet paintbrush to pull out the color for that loose, fun look. I used marker numbers 022, 047, 050, 052, 061, 065.
I white heat embossed the sentiment from the Compliments, Vol. 2 stamp set from the Ink Road onto some black cardstock. I then used the We R Memory Keepers Corner Chomper with the 1/4" setting and rounded the corners for some interest. I added some foam tape behind the sentiment for some added dimension. I used the small ring stamp from the Majestic AF stamp set to add in some black "olives" to fill in the space between tacos. All the fun, none of the calories. Thank you so much for stopping by today, I'll see you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment