Friday, February 2, 2018

Badass Unicorns

Hi there! I'm up on the Ink Road Blog as part of the Friday Feature showcasing the Majestic AF stamp set from the Ink Road.
Majestic AF - OOPS SET 

I gold heat embossed the unicorns from the Majestic AF stamp set using some Gold Coast embossing powder from Sparkle N Sprinkle onto some Canson cold pressed watercolor paper. I added hearts from the Blended stamp set and the sentiment is from the Bun Intended stamp set from the Ink Road.  
I loosely watercolored the unicorns using Zig Clean Color real brush markers. I used the darker colors at the root of the unicorn's mane and lighter colors at the tips and used a brush and some water to give the colors a quick blend. 
I used the Mini Cloud Edges stencil from My Favorite Things and some Peacock Feathers Distress Oxide ink to complete the background. I used the Clouds dies from Paper Smooches to die cut the sentiment and added foam tape behind it for some interest and dimension. 
I hope you give this card a try. Thanks so much for popping by today. I'll see you soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment