Tuesday, January 2, 2018

Merry Christmas Bonus Mom

Hi again! I'm up on the Ink Road Blog with a special card to let that bonus mom of yours that she's adored. Let's jump right in to how I put this card together. 
I white heat embossed the snowflakes from the Holla Days stamp set onto some Strathmore cold pressed water color paper. I used the Jane Davenport Mixed Media Petite Palette Brights watercolor set to give the snowflakes a colorful aura. 
I chose the Merry Christmas sentiment from the Holla Days stamp set. I used the bonus mom sentiment from the Blended stamp set and knew I wanted to use the words "You Sleigh." so I carefully cut the word "you" from one of the stamps. 
I white heat embossed the sentiments onto some pink cardstock. I trimmed both panels down with the Avery Elle Finished Frames die set and added some foam tape behind the pink cardstock panel to give the card some dimension. I added some sequins from Pretty Pink Posh and called it a day. I hope you give this card a try. Thanks so much for stopping by today. See you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment