Friday, September 30, 2016

Golden Pineapples

Hi there! I'm up on the Ink Road Blog with this fun pineapple card inspired by all the pink for next month's breast cancer awareness month. Let's have a look at the card.
I love all the pink and the gorgeous gold glitter, it's a fun thank you card for any occasion. Let's get right into how I put the card together.
I did some quick ink blending onto some Canson watercolor paper in Spun Sugar and Picked Raspberry, blending to give the panel an ombre look. 
I used a spray bottle to splatter some water onto the panel so I could lift the color where the droplets hit the paper. I used some paper towel to remove the water and set it aside to dry.
After the panel was dry, I used some Gold Tinsel embossing powder from Ranger to heat emboss the pineapples. The pineapples are from the Pop Art Pineapple stamp set from Concord & 9th. I stamped the banner in some gray ink and stamped the sentiment in black ink and used the matching Pop Art Pineapple die set to cut the banner out. I used the Scalloped Stitched Rectangle dies from Kennedy Grace Creations to finish the panel and added foam tape behind it for dimension. 

Here is a quick list of products used for the card:

 These lovely products are available at The Ink Road Shop.  Be sure to punch in the code MONICA20 to save 20% off your next order. Use anytime, as many times as you would like. Thank you so much for visiting today. I'll see you soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment