Friday, September 23, 2016

Thanks, You are Amazing

  Hi there I'm up on the Kennedy Grace Creations blog today with this bold thank you card to let someone know how amazing they are to you. Let's get right into the card.
I stamped the roses from the Splendid Roses stamp set from Kennedy Grace Creations onto some Strathmore Bristol paper in Onyx Black Versafine ink. I used Zig Clean Color markers to bring the roses to life. I used marker numbers 024, 028, 044, 045 and 091. I used some strips of patterned paper from the Pink Paislee C'est La Vie collection as well as some wood grain cardstock that I added foam tape to for dimension. The thanks sentiment was cut using a die from Lil' Inker Designs and the "You Are Amazing" sentiment is from the Just a Rose stamp set from Kennedy Grace Creations. Thank you so much for stopping by today, I hope to see you soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment