Friday, October 14, 2016

Coffee Gift Card Holder


Hello there! I'm up on the Ink Road blog with this coffee gift card holder. Let's take a look at the entire piece.
Yay for coffee and donuts! What a fun way to give a gift card just because or to show a little gratitude. This was so fun to make, let's jump right into how I put everything together. 
I used the Hipster 1 die set from Spellbinders to cut the little coffee cups. The striped patterned paper is the Glitter Basics from Die Cuts With a View. I cut the cup 4 times, twice with patterned paper and twice with white cardstock. I cut the lid off the white die cuts and glued them to the patterned paper cups and finished the look with the coffee sleeve cut in kraft cardstock. 
The super fun donut paper and purple paper are from the We R Memory Keepers Urban Chic collection. I die cut the rectangular purple panel using the Stacked Stitched Rectangle Dies from Kennedy Grace Creations. I die cut the purple panel once to form the back of the pocket for the gift card and once again at about half the size of the rectangle to create the front of the pocket. I used the Pocket Border Die from Pretty Pink Posh to create a notch in the front part of the pocket.
I used some 1/8" Scor-Tape for the sides and bottom to finish the pocket. I white heat embossed the sentiment from Concord & 9th Pop Art Pineapple onto some black cardstock and called it a day. 

Here's a quick list of products used for the card:
We R Memory Keepers - Urban Chic 6x6 paper pad

 These lovely products are available at The Ink Road Shop.  Be sure to punch in the code MONICA20 to save 20% off your next order. Use anytime, as many times as you would like. Thank you so much for visiting today. I'll see you soon. 

1 comment: