Friday, September 23, 2016

I Happen to Adore You

Hello there! I'm up on the Ink Road Blog with this clean and simple pair of cards. Here's another look at the pair.
I made this quick set of cards to send to a friend and for her to be able to send one to someone she happens to adore as well. Happy mail brightens everyone's day, right? Let's get right into how I put the cards together.
I folded some white tissue paper so I had 4 layers and used some Heidi Swapp color shine in Peach and Coral to spray and splatter some color. I let this dry completely before I moved on to the next step.
I used the Reactive Mist spray from Heidi Swapp for the Minc machine and some rose gold foil. I sandwiched the tissue paper and foil sheet between two sheets of copy paper and fed it through the Minc machine and voila, gold foiled tissue paper!
I die cut the flowers using Concord & 9th Happy Day dies. I ended up using two stacks of flowers (which totals 8 layers of tissue paper) for each completed flower which I held together with a tiny rose gold brad. I ruffled the layers of tissue paper to give the flowers more dimension. I die cut the white cardstock panel using Avery Elle's Finished Frames die set. I used some Rose Gold embossing powder from Simon Says Stamp to heat emboss the circle from the Concord & 9th Love You, Mean It stamp set and then I stamped the sentiment on the front and on the inside of the cards. I added a few enamel hearts from the Oh My Heavens Mix from Illustrated Faith and called it a day. 

Here's a quick list of products used for the cards:
Concord & 9th - Happy Day dies

 These lovely products are available at The Ink Road Shop.  Be sure to punch in the code MONICA20 to save 20% off your next order. Use anytime, as many times as you would like. Thank you so much for visiting today. I'll see you soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment