Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Loving Mom

Hi there! I have three fun cards to share with you using the Loving Mom stamp set from Kennedy Grace Creations. Lets have a look at the first card. 
I stamped the flowers in Memento London Fog ink and colored them with Copic markers. I used an embossing folder from We R Memory Keepers to emboss the white panel behind the flowers. I white heat embossed the sentiment and added some sequins from the Springtime mix from Kennedy Grace Creations. On to the next card. 
I die cut some Canson cold pressed watercolor paper using the Avery Elle Finished Frames die set and white heat embossed the flower. I used Zig Clean Color brush markers to bring the flower to life and made a quick mask to cover the flower so I could add some color to the panel. I used Distress Ink in Tumbled Glass and Salty Ocean, leaving the lightest part in the middle. I added water droplets and a napkin to remove some color and then added some splatter with some Heidi Swapp Color Shine in Teal. I die cut the sentiment from white glitter paper using Paper Smooches Birthday Words Dies. I pulled the sparkling clear sequins from the Frosted Cupcakes, Iced Berries and At the Beach sequin mixes from Kennedy Grace Creations. And the last card...
The wood grain patterned paper is called "Lizzy" from Maggie Holmes Bloom collection. I wrapped the panel with some May Arts twine and adhered it to the card base. I die cut some Canson watercolor paper using the Cross Stitch Rectangle dies from My Favorite Things and gold heat embossed the gorgeous flowers. I used Sakura Koi watercolors for the flowers. The sentiment was cut from gold foil cardstock and the Blessed die from Simon Says Stamp. The sequins are from the Springtime sequin mix from Kennedy Grace Creations. 

Thank you so much for visiting. Don't forget to check out all the wonderful treasures in the Kennedy Grace Creations shop - HERE.


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful; I especially love the first card with the embossed background. All your elements just come together so perfectly. The colors are subtle , but so pretty.

    ReplyDelete