Friday, May 13, 2016

Happy Wishes

Hi there! I'm up on the Ink Road Blog today with a fun critter card for you today. Let's have a look at the card.
I made this card especially for one of our Ink Road Roadies who is graduating from college, we are so proud of her! Let's hope she likes it. Let's see how it's made. 
The card panel was die cut using the Avery Elle Wonky Stitches die. I used some Sea Glass ink from Simon Says Stamp and the Doodle Background stamp from Pinkfresh Studio. I used some Distress Ink in Tumbled Glass and my blending tool to add more color to give the panel the look of an outdoor sky.
I made some cute bushes from some patterned paper from Lil' Inker Designs. I die cut the paper using the same Avery Elle Wonky Stitches die and the versatile Puffy Cloud Borders dies from Lawn Fawn to make the bushes. 
The cute critters are from the Avery Elle Woodland Wonders stamp set. I stamped them in Memento Tuxedo Black ink and colored them with Copic markers. I die cut the critters, banner and tree with the Avery Elle Woodland Wonders die set. I had to share that the die set came with this cute stitched loop, it's so adorable! I adhered the tree to the card panel and used some foam tape behind the critters to give them some dimension. 

Here is a quick list of products used for the card:
Pinkfresh Studio, Doodle Background stamp
Avery Elle, Woodland Wonders die set

These lovely products are available at The Ink Road Shop.  Be sure to punch in the code MONICA10 to save 10% off your next order. Use anytime, as many times as you would like. Thanks so much for visiting today. I'll see you soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment