Saturday, December 27, 2014

Winter Wishes

Hello again. I couldn't resist making another quick card with the Simon Says Stamp January card kit. Here's a look at the card.
The patterned paper is from the card kit, I just cut the panel with SSS Stitched Rectangle die. I die cut the hearts from some foil paper from Michaels using the Line Shape Dies from Simon Says Stamp and did a quick inlay into the patterned paper. The snowflakes are from the Hand Lettered Winter Wishes stamp set that came with the kit, I went over them with a touch of Perfect Pearl pigment powder in the color Perfect Pearl and added a little bling in the center. I silver heat embossed the sentiment and added some ribbon and a little jingle bell for some fun. That's it for now, thanks so much for the visit. I'll see you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment