Saturday, December 27, 2014

Christmas Blessings Inlay

Hi there! It's been a while since my last post, holidays have me so busy. I got my Simon Says Stamp card kit yesterday and made a Christmas card that's going to be a bit late. Here's a look.
The SSS card kit is the January kit, I'm in love with the colors. I cut the paper panel using the SSS Stitched Rectangles die and the patterned paper that comes in the kit. I used the Endless Wishes stamp set from Stampin Up and Perfect Pearls for the stamped snowflakes. I die cut the sentiment using SSS Christmas Blessings die from the patterned paper and once again using some white glitter paper. I did a careful inlay of the glittered sentiment and then die cut the snowflake from My Favorite Things Pierced Snowflakes. I covered the cut snowflake panel with some vellum and used some foam tape to assemble the shaker. The sequins are from Neat and Tangled Birthday Bash. I guess that's it for now. Thanks so much for visiting today. I'll see you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment