Monday, December 29, 2014

Unicorn Hello

Hi there. I made another card for the Paper Smooches Sparks Challenge http://papersmoochessparks.blogspot.com/2014/12/december-28-january-3-designer-drafts.html. I couldn't resist making another card, the layout is just so fun. Here's a look at the card.


I used the Spectrum stamp set for the unicorn, Copic colored it and then fussy cut it out. The teal vellum is from Studio Calico, I used the Sparkle and Shine stamp set for the polka dots and some Ranger Enchanted Gold embossing powder to make them sparkle. For the top polka dot panel, I used a stencil from Heidi Swapp and some Ranger texture paste. When the texture paste dried, I went over the paste with some Tim Holtz Distress inks lightly in Evergreen Bough and Squeezed Lemonade. The hello sentiment is a die from Studio Calico that I cut from some gold glitter cardstock and did an inlay into the texture paste panel. For just a bit more interest, I placed some gold embroidery thread behind that awesome unicorn and called it a day. That's it for now, thanks so much for visiting today. See you soon.

1 comment:

  1. wonderful coloring on Mr. Unicorn and such fun colors! awesome card! thanks so much for joining us this week at Paper Smooches SPARKS!

    ReplyDelete